Monday, August 16, 2010

Lose Weight Guaranteed!

The (not really) New 100% No Fail Diet!





It’s taking the nation by storm! 




+ No exercising
+ No counting calories
+ No diet coaches
+ No (more) Powder supplements, pre-packaged foods, shakes and cookies.

No one fails on this diet.





It’s the Amazing Homeless Poverty Diet!*



Order now!
Send me your last $39.99 (plus s/h) and I will show you how to lose weight easily!
aka The Starving Artist Diet


*This diet is totally fake. Don't really send me your last $39.99
*********************************************************************


As my roommate and I walked back from the park, she noticed that in just the little time I have been here I’ve lost weight…and all I had to do was lose my gym membership, lose my job, lose my home and apply to jobs that are not interested in a technology knowledgeable cashier. 


Damn, I could have saved myself a lot of time and money by not wasting it on a membership, healthy eating and gym clothes. I can't afford to buy jeans that fit the current me. 




Note:Subliminal words were intentional.





No comments:

Post a Comment