Sunday, August 15, 2010

Email Scams

Email Evil



From Kristi Lee Beloved Friend, I apologize writing you this mail but i want you to consider me with much full heartily. Wondering how i got your email,i got it through ancesral online and my heart goes to you. 狢 am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor told me that I will die in a week time. Base on this development I want to will my Funds which is deposited in a security company. I am in search of a reliable person who will use the Funds to build charity organization for the saints and help people living with HIV. The person will take 40% of the total sum. While 60% of the money will go to charity organization and helping the Orphanage Homes and the Less Privileges in your society.I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have Relatives / Family member to take care of my wealth. The total money in question is 4.7 million dollars (Four Million Seven Hundred Dollars only).I will provide you with other information𠏋 once you indicate your willingness. Please contact me on my personal email on {} as soon as you receives this mail. Yours sincerely, Ms Kristi Lee.



Do people really fall for this crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment