Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday August 29, 2010

Another Skid Row morning

My arms are sore and my right ach terribly. I’m not use to carrying 10 to 15 pounds of weight all day. But I won’t leave my laptop behind and I need water, sunglasses, my medicine, a pen ect… and my wet self cleaning towel so I can wash it each day.

There is even less time in the morning then there is at night. Wake up; grab your bag from storage. Clean up, get dressed, put your belongs away so that you don’t have to carry them with you all day and then head out.

Breakfast – everything I am not suppose to eat, I eat as much as I can anyways knowing I will pay a price in about an hour. As I’m typing this the price is a swollen allergic reaction red eye. At least I’m not starving.

I am so tired…I will not just lie down and sleep I refuse. But I am so exhausted I wish I could.

Really pays off to not look homeless. I was plugged into an outlet when the security guard comes by and kicks out a guy near me for sleeping. Not me for being plugged in with my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment