Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Female Hell

Why do women talk non stop and don't get it?

I'm in Hell


Now that Trauma Queen is gone and all the secrets are out, BBF (No longer T) has no one to bitch with except me - GrrrrrrEaT.

Turns out Trauma Queen was

  • Hooking
  • Snorting
  • Drinking
  • Thieving
  • Lying

and Masturbating (in the room with her son above her in the bunk bed and roommate across from her.)

Crap.... I can no longer sit in the dining room with my laptop and just zone out with my laptop. BBF talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks....

If it's not talking from BBF it's the son of one single mom constantly screaming from the moment he wakes up until he finally falls asleep.

BBF just talks and talks and talks... She stops for short breaks in between but I think she only does so to take in a huge breath to start again...sort of like a dragon who breathes fire. Oh crap.... she's taking a breath.


I do feel bad for her but I'm not a therapist.

An hour later and she's still talking.... No quiet TV for me, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment