Saturday, August 14, 2010

Common Sense

Make others sick but ask the sick to stay away.

The single mom who is a female life version of Pig Pen... her, the kids & their sleeping room is always filthy...has surprised all of us and yet again has proven that this woman has barley an ounce of common sense. She came to the shelter knowing her young shrieking harpy of a son had the flu and let him play with all the other kids and be around the adults.

Now both my roommate and I are fighting colds and worried about her children. The harpy's mother had the ordasity to ask her son to ask me (because she refuses to learn English) if I should be in the common area with a sore throat and if I had a fever.

I wouldn't be fighting a cold if you had kept your sick son inside your room!

No comments:

Post a Comment