Thursday, November 4, 2010

Change of Life


The good news is that I will only be set back by a week or two at most. I can probably start my new job on Monday but I will have to bring with me a back pillow. My new boss is being really understanding about this so there is no worry that I won’t be starting a new job.

But with the back injury comes changes. For starters I’m now taking calcium supplements and will be doing so for the rest of my life. If I ever planned to jump from an airplane or bungee jump, that is now not a possibility. Thankfully, being a human piƱata has never appealed to me. In addition to the more strenuous activity loss, I will also have to start going to yoga for daily stretching to ensure that my muscles are both stretched and build up a bit more muscle strength.  Lastly, I’ll have to wear a brace for my knee, both ankles and a bathing suit with back support if I want to go swimming in the ocean.

So all in all… expensive but not done for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment