Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall

Sneezing, aching and miserable time of the year.

I hate the Fall due to my health limitations and this Fall weekend has brought the WTF inside the house. I hope it leaves soon.

We have a new resident but she’s only here for a few days. She’s going back home to family out of state.

The other resident who is still here is mind boggling. She apparently knows how to cook but every time she pulls out raw food she puts it on the top shelf in the refrigerator. Doesn’t everyone know, at least all people who are cooks know that you never put raw food on the top shelf? Even if it is in a bag? If it leaks it leaks from top to bottom and ruins all the food underneath it – YUCK.

I believe one of the staff members finally told her that she has to share in the cleaning of the entire house..she actually mopped once. Of course she did it during the time she knows I work and it was super annoying, but I kept my mouth shut. I don’t need the stress.

Brownies for breakfast… oh yea, that’s nourishing for a 5 year…and you wonder why your child is bouncing off the walls and screeching like a banshee.

My back is giving me tremendous amount of pain and I’m really hope it’s just the cold as I suppose to start my new job tomorrow afternoon. But every time I get up I’m in agonizing pain and even dizzy - not good. I’ve tried sitting up for my computer and it still hurts horribly. I can barely concentrate on what I’m doing it hurts so bad.

General Relief (GR) - what a joke! The "workers" they hire literally cannot do two things at once, have short fuses, are bitter and have to be talked to like a 3 year old. I wish was over exaggerating.  I had to spell my last name which is not hard twice. I called her because she left a voice mail for me to do so and then snapped at me for calling her telling me she can't do anything until Monday.

So I can't even get my stupid $160 to buy myself business clothes until a minimum of Wednesday. GROW is suppose to help with that but because the  (GROW) worker barely understands English said she won't even talk to me until she receives notice from my (GR) worker who can't or won't look for the stupid report until Monday. Then it gets approve (2 to 3 days) and the 2 to 3 days is in theory. THAN I can go to my GROW worker (make an appointment) for employment assistance. I was told by someone in line that in actuality it can take up to 2 weeks to approve a stupid monthly report and go through GROW for employment assistance...and it doesn't matter that the worker never sent it to me.  

Uggg - bring on winter already.

No comments:

Post a Comment